Mick Abae, M.D. F.A.C.O.G.
Mick Abaé, MD is a highly skilled, board-certified reproductive endocrinologist who leads the team at Fertility & Genetics in Plantation, Florida. Serving the communities of Broward County, as well as South Florida and the surrounding areas of Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Palm Beach, Dr. Abaé’s overarching mission is to provide expert and affordable medical care that helps you realize the dream of having a child. He remains committed to providing his patients with the latest developments in clinical and laboratory fertility services in a caring and compassionate environment.
Dr. Abaé has a well-respected history of advancing the science and effectiveness of fertility treatment options. He completed medical school at New York Medical College, finished his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Vincent’s Hospital in New York, and followed that with a three-year fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at the University of Vermont.
He has since:
- Spent two years as an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at the University Of Miami School Of Medicine
- Created the Center for Advanced Reproductive Endocrinology (CARE) in Plantation, Florida, where he established standards for personalized patient care
- Founded the Laboratory for Implantation, Fertilization, & Embryology (LIFE) in order to provide the highest quality services to his patients
He is a member of:
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- The European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology
- The Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
Driven by his desire to offer the quality care his patients deserve at prices they can afford, Dr. Abaé maintains an active research program in areas such as endometriosis, laparoscopic surgery, in vitro fertilization, and male factor infertility. Dr. Abaé is often asked to present his research findings to professional colleagues at various medical conferences across the nation.